Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thing's I need


So my roommate Courtney will be heading back up to Canada in July. Her boyfriend and family are both there and she want's to go back to the so called "motherland." Plus her Visa will be up by then. I'm kind of sad we have been living with each other for 3 years going on four and well were like a little family. We work so well together as roommates, mostly because we have entirely different schedules. All to say she will be taking some important things with her when she goes. I basically own everything in my house as far as all the furniture and even most of the Kitchen things, but I was wondering around my house the other day and noticed that Court has some pretty key items that a home needs to be furnished with! So here is a list of things I need to start getting a few at a time and storing away so I can be prepared when Court makes the big move. 

So things I need...
-Vacuum (Kinda Important)
-Coffee Maker-- Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker (VERY IMPORTANT)
-Williams-Sonoma 3 set of mixing bowls in white
-Silverware 
-Bamboo Dish Rack w/ Utensil Holder Crate & Barrel
-White Draining dish from Crate & Barrel 
-Tea Kettle 
-Tea Pot 
-White Kitchen Aid Mixer
-TV stand from Target in Cappuccino (to match my table)
-Some new Black and White wall hangings
-The new Macbook (just for me)


6 comments:

Jenn said...

Ugh, it's so hard when you're used to sharing things and you have to buy all new stuff! Then after awhile, you realize you have too much stuff and want to get rid of it all :)

Jenn said...

PS - my aunt insisted I read Eat Pray Love...what did you think?

Brittney said...

Ya, you need the macbook to decorate your home.

Anonymous said...

This post is a sign that I need to actually head to Pottery Barn

Laura said...

I went years without a vacuum after going through this very same thing! I had a broom and a mop and just swept my sisal carpets...it all felt a bit victorian I have to say. I enjoyed when I finally indulged in a hoover. A tea kettle is just an absolute must though. Very cute one over at Remodelista at the moment!

Anonymous said...

My spouse and i

were [url=http://www.saclongchampmarchfr.com]longchamp sac[/url] quite

excited when Ervin could finish up his research because of the ideas he came across in

your blog. sac longchamp pas cher ,It's not at all

simplistic just to be giving for free concepts that

many other folks could have been making money from. And we also remember

we've got you to give thanks to

for that. The explanations you made, the easy [url=http://www.saclongchampmarchfr.com]longchamp sac[/url] site menu, the

friendships [url=http://www.saclongchampmarchfr.com]sac longchamp[/url] you can aid to create - it's all

astonishing, and it's letting our son and the family imagine that that issue is thrilling, and that's highly essential. Thanks for the whole thing!