Saturday, January 17, 2009

Work, Work, Work

Pigeon Forge, TN is a white trash version of Myrtle Beach, SC. 

I might get a lot of bad rep for saying that, but it's true. I hate it for all you fellow Pigeon Forgers, but not my choice to be here. I'm on a work trip here in the TN mountains with a co-worker of mine otherwise known as my twin. We look alike, but not related. Anyways, the one thing I will take away from here is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. We arrived late Friday night and somehow Hilton managed to mess up my reservation. I have been staying with Hilton for almost 2 years now. I'm a Gold member and have never had a problem. So I am not going to complain at all especially, when they bumped us up to a suite, which is more like a house at the top of the hotel. Well actually more like a cabin, since were in the mountains. This place is awesome. I would almost come back to Pigeon Forge, TN just to stay in this hotel. Plus they have 2 Starbucks, which you should know I LOOOOVE! Also, they have Tanger outlets!!
So let's talk about this. My colleague and I went shopping at the Tanger Outlets and visited Banan Rebublic and let me just tell you, I got the best pair of butt jeans ever!!! Plus I got one of my favorite perfumes and a sweater for $60, which if you frequent BR you're looking at over $60 for just one shirt! 

Dave Matthew Tickets went on sale today. I'm going!!!

I'm going to work now... 

No comments: