Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Real Simple Closet

I got home the other day walked into my closet to drop off my coat and purse and decided it was in much need of a cleaning out. So I did just that. I made a Goodwill pile and cleaned everything out that I haven't touched in the past year and made much needed space for all my new winter clothes. I felt so productive and organized after cleaning out my closet that I thought to myself I need to rearrange my room. So I did that as well. After 4 hours it was completed and well needed. Everything has a place and I walk in to my new room feeling great about my accomplishment! Plus my room has so much more space and is easier to navigate though! I now have a defined reading nook with all my books and papasan chair in one place! It makes such a difference. 

1 comment:

Haley said...

what! i wish i would have known. i am going to go to goodwill and find your clothes!